Sustainable Environmental Engineering Limited (SEE Ltd) is an environmental and engineering consultancy based in Havelock, Marlborough that provides timely, cost effective, practical, innovative and sustainable solutions to a wide range of clients locally, nationally and internationally.
Our team of engineers, scientists and project managers strive to work openly and together with our clients, pursuing excellence in everything we do, with practical, sound technical expertise, effective communication and respect for each other.
Our technical specialists have a sound understanding of policy, procedure and regulatory interpretation to back up technical expertise and experience in dealing with a broad range and size of developments from individual residential properties, multi-lot subdivisions to small to large industrial /commercial facilities.
We provide specialist services in the following areas.
- Land Transaction and Due Diligence Assessments
- Preliminary Site Assessments
- Detailed Site Investigation
- Human Health, ecological and ground and surface water risk assessments
- Remediation Action Plans
- Soil and groundwater remediation
- Resource Consent Applications
- Consent Compliance Monitoring
Assessment of Environmental Affects
- Assessing impacts of a project on terrestrial and aquatic environments
- Recommending mitigating measures
- Undertaking land and water monitoring and surveys
- Writing high quality reports as part of resource consent applications
- Site and Soil Assessments and Reports
- Primary and Secondary Wastewater System design and management
- Resource and Building Consent applications
- Compliance monitoring and reporting
- Detailed Site Assessments, Investigations and Reporting
- Resource and building consent applications